Hello! I’m Clar and I use singular they/them/their pronouns.
In case you were wondering what that means, here are a few examples:
- This is Clar. They are my friend.
- Have you ever met them?
- This is their website.
- They sometimes talk to themself. Do not be alarmed.
- Have you seen their scarf collection? Theirs is the best.
Compare this to:
- Look at this other person. He is not my friend.
- Speaking of the President, have you ever met her?
- He’s just doing his best.
- That person sometimes talks to herself. Be very alarmed.
- Compared to Clar’s scarf collection, his has no taste.
Although it might take some getting used to, I’d appreciate if you used these pronouns to describe me. If you’re having trouble learning them, you can try using Practice with Pronouns.